Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer

           

                 In the book, Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer there is a lot of drama developing. This is good because it wraps up all the Twilight books and brings it to the end of the series. in the book, Bella and Edward have what most people may call a happy ever after life awaiting them. Bella and Edward get married at the beginning and they have a baby also. the babies name is Reneesme and she is half human and half vampire because she was born while Bella was still human. in order to keep Bella alive after the baby was born, Edward had to turn her into a vampire. on top of all of that drama, the Volturi wanted to take and kill Bella's baby Reneesme because they thought that they created a vampire baby which is illegal for vampires. Fortunately, in the end Bella and Edward get to keep their baby, and Jacob imprints on the baby

1 comment:

  1. Hi guys. If you read this and you read my blog post that I just posted, I just wanted to say that I tried to add more but it wouldn't let me on my kindle. I'm sorry:((

    ReplyDelete